WORK IN PROGRESS / WORK IN PRINT COLLECTION
Work In Progress consists of excerpts from novels under development. Typically, Work In Progress shares some quality with the featured Work In Print.
Selections from prose published a century or more ago, and still in print, appear in Work In Print. Ranging from Plato to Chehkov, the common denominator of such work is readability combined with the point of view of an extraordinary writer.
Place Work In Progress and Work In Print side by side and tell us what you think. Please send your comments to our editors.
If you've a novel in work and wish to submit for publication in Work in Progress, please see submission guidelines
• Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
• Virginia by Shelley Berc
• "The Masque of the Red Death" by Edgar Allen Poe
• The Murther of Blick Mancoosh by Steve Street
• "Boule de Suif" by Guy deMaupassant
• The Sound of Butterflies by Rachael King
• The Naturalist . . . by Henry Walter Bates
• Disciple of the Masses by Xujun Eberlein
• Walden by Henry David Thoreau
In Posse: Potentially, might be ...