SUBJECT>Re: In the Schenectady of the Mind POSTER>Laurel EMAIL> DATE>1107881583 EMAILNOTICES>no IP_ADDRESS>cpe-204-210-183-225.neo.rr.com PASSWORD>aaFRbor6/KzWk PREVIOUS>83192 NEXT> 83255 IMAGE> LINKNAME> LINKURL>

Bada-BING!

Yes.

When you nail it, damn, you NAIL it, Zola.

I'm not crazy about some of your linebreaks but that's my lone complaint. So I won't inflict one of my cleaver jobs upon you. (what was that? a sigh of relief?)(grin)

The title is so killer killer diller. It should be the title of a book. YOUR book. I want a title that begs me to pick the book up. This title does that. So um.....get a manucript together and get it published, dammit!(when I was a child, my family called me Lucy eponymous for the Peanuts character....apparently due to my tendency towards crabbiness and bossiness----what, me bossy?)(grin)

Seriously, Jim. That title. It's a book. It's the title of a book I want to buy.

Laurel

ps: Have you read anything by Paul Guest? I don't have his book but have read whatever I could find online (god bless google) and have liked what I've found. Reason I ask if you've read him is because whenever I read his work, I think of you. His voice and vision, what his poetry is interested in and investigates is similar to yours. Whenver I read him I think, well gee whiz, if this guy is getting published, certainly, Zola oughta be getting published too.

There, that's your pep talk for the day. Now, get out there and do, do, DO! (grin)