SUBJECT>Re: corrected & revised POSTER>Si mon EMAIL> DATE>1111581339 IP_ADDRESS>gso163-23-113.triad.rr.com PREVIOUS>85240 NEXT> IMAGE> LINKNAME> LINKURL>

Thanks GC,

I'm glad you responded in some fashion. I've enjoyed your crits. I was hoping this post could be critted by itself, but I completely understand your reluctance. Perhaps I should have posted the poem unnder a different title and without the intro note.

Of course, being a poet, I assumed the reluctance of folks to respond in any fashion to this poem was due to a dislike or inability to comprehend. but truth is, if the poem totally sucked it probably would have received many more responses. such is the nature, from what i can gather, of poetry boards.

this is a work in progress. some parts are more finished than others -- i really don't feel confident enough at this point to post the entire thing. My model is Linnets -- but i really don't expect to accomplish anything like that poem.

Anyway -- thanks for stopping by and thanks for bringing some life back into this board.

: Hi Simon,

: And nice to meet you. I wanted to comment on
: this one, but I'm reluctant to, because the
: first posting said "parts 2 &
: 3" (out of how many?) and because of
: course this is the same title you gave to a
: very different poem (part 1??) several days
: ago.

: I'm always reluctant to critique a poem that is
: excerpted from a larger structure--because
: it's impossible for me to evaluate the full
: architecture, and therefore how the excerpt